Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Birthday Celebration

This morning I went and woke Hunter up and wished him a Happy Birthday. He proceeded to ask me if Santa brought him some presents. I said no, it wasn't Christmas and that he would get his presents tonight. The look of disappointment flooded his face. That was until he walked down the hallway to the stairs and looked down into our living room where Andy and I had blown up 20 balloons and had them spread everywhere, as well as some Happy Birthday signs. Hunter loved it! He kept telling me "Thank You Mommy, Thank You!!" If only I had known he was going to be completely content with some balloons, I could have saved some money on his present. Who am I kidding??? I still would have got him something.

Here he is this morning covered in some balloons.


Loving his new bike!



Helping Daddy Make a Few Adjustments.


 And we are off...


 He is not used to when you peddle backwards that the causes you to break. He'll figure it would with time.



 Cake Time! I got him a DQ ice cream cake. Yummy!!!


 Making a few more wishes, but else could he really ask for?

Such concentration. 

As we put Hunter to bed, he said "Thank you for my birthday party." How sweet it that? His actual Birthday Party with the family is this weekend. I can only imagine his excitement.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOVE the bike!!! Can't believe he's 4 already!