Sunday, September 23, 2012

Rewind

Lets do a quick catch up on some highlights that have went on the last 11 Months and 17 Days since my last post.

We finally finished the construction of our house! Yay! Just days before Christmas. The decorating is still a work in process. I am overwhelmed with many ideas from Pinterest. Plus the need for family pictures to incorporate in the decorating.
On March 13, 2012 at 4:48am Weston Ronald Schwartze was born. 5lbs 15oz, 18.5 inches long. (At a nearly record breaking time...if I do say so myself)


On March 31st, Weston was admitted into the hospital for a UTI that resulted in a 10 day hospital stay.


On May 4th, Hunter was taken to the ER because a dresser and TV fell on him (let me re-phrase that...fell on his face)


Returned back to work after 8 weeks of maternity leave. Work is busier than ever...and I love it!

I celebrated my last birthday in my twenties.

We got a puppy, named Mater. I bet you can't guess who came up with the name! He is cute little thing...but wild :)


My brother and his wife Annelise are expecting their first child in December...A Boy!!!

My brother-in-law Abe completed a 6 month deployment to Afghanistan. Big Thank you to him!!

That is all the major eventful things that have gone on (that I can think of). I will probably elaborate more on some of these events at a later time while it is fresh in my mind so we can go back and look at how far we have come.

No comments: