Friday, September 28, 2012

InstaFriday


I've linked up with Jeannett with Life.Rearranged for an Insta-Friday. Pictures through out your week, but through the eye of your cell phone. I tried to use my Instagram App, but apparently my iPhone is too old for that app to work anymore. So plain old cell phone pictures is what you get!

Who doesn't love Flo??? A Flo Bobble Head...Jackpot!

I stopped at a local pumpkin patch in town. They had these painted gourds. Of course I had to get these two to represent my boys!


This is what happens when your Husband actually has to pick out the clothes and dress your children. He squeezes a 4 year old into size 12 month pants.


Who gets a refund from their hospital? This chick does!! I cashed it quickly before they changed their mind :)


This sweet little tongue hangs out about 90% of the time.


Speaking of this little boy...never let your guard down. Because when you least expect it, you will be showered in pee!!


The boys and I cruised the isles of Hobby Lobby. I found the dream Christmas Tree for my living room.12 ft Tall!!! Downfall: The $999 Price Tag. But it is Hobby Lobby...so it was on sale for $599. Still a NO!!!

Hope Everyone had a great week!!

life rearranged




No comments: