Thursday, September 27, 2012

Doctor Check Ups

Today I got the pleasure of taking both boys to the doctor for their check ups. Hunter's 4yr Appt and Weston's 6 month Appt. Talk about a chore! The nurses were really great at helping balancing the process between the two of them. That was until it was time for shots. Hunter got three shots and Weston got two. DRAMA! In less than a minute, both boys had their shots and then both nurses were gone. There I was in a small doctor's office with two screaming boys!! AGH!! Of course Weston quickly recovered from the trauma, but Hunter spent the rest of the day limping around and pouting.

Hunter's Stats:
Height: 41 Inches
Weight: 38.2 Lbs

Weston's Stats:
Height: 26 1/4 Inches (25%)
Weight: 17 lbs 11 oz (50%)
Head Circ: 45.5 cm (90%)


I scheduled the boy's appointment's together so I could avoid taking additional time off of work. But after today, I may reconsider this or at least bring reinforcements!

1 comment:

CourtneySue15 said...

The pants crack me up. Hmmm...maybe taking all 3 to their 2 year 4 month checkup at th esame time might not be such a good idea.