Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Recap!

Friday: I left work early because I got Hunter in for a doctor's appointment. I suspected he had an ear infection...and I was right. Good thing I got him in before the weekend or it would have been a long weekend with a cranky little boy. The doctor got him a prescription for Amoxicillin and it is doing the trick. Do you all remember that stuff as a kid? That is the best smelling/tasting medicine EVER. Why can't they make adult medicine to taste like that. No, I haven't taken a swig of it but I do take a big wiff every time I give Hunter some :)

Saturday: Hunter had a play date with his cousin Troy. While Hunter was over there I did a little cleaning at home and had a hair appointment.  After I picked him back up we headed home for Hunter to take a nap and I managed to get more done around the house. That evening we ordered some pizza and went to Andy's aunt and uncles house to hang out. We had a great time! This is the same couple we are going to Mexico with. If Saturday night is any indication on how the Mexico trip is going to be....then we are going to have an AWESOME time!!!

Sunday: Hunter and I went and visited my mom and step-dad for awhile and watched the snow melt - Thank Goodness!!! We chatted around for a couple hours and then headed home for Hunter's nap. When Hunter got up we headed to Donnie and Shanda's for dinner. When we got home, I was motivated to mop the floors. So to keep Hunter off my hardwood floors, Andy and Hunter used the kitchen chairs to make a fort in the living room.

Have a Great Week!

No comments: