Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Recap!

Friday Evening: I left work early and went to Jeff City for awhile to do some shopping. I was looking for stuff for our trip to Mexico. I had no luck. I was looking for a new swimsuit. While places did have them out already, the designs were ugly!!! One thing I did find that I have been wanting for awhile is a cookie jar in the shape of a cupcake. I love everything Cupcake!
After shopping I picked up some Pizza Hut for Andy and headed home. We later went over to Kevin and Kelly's for awhile to hang out while the kids played and burned off some energy.

Saturday: I had to work...Again! Afterwards Hunter and I didn't do much that afternoon. But that evening we headed to Holly's where she hosted a It Works Body Wrap Party. To sum it up, there are wraps that you can put on various parts of you body that will shrink you fat cells. I thought, hey it is worth trying once! I had mine done to my stomach, and within an hour I had lost 3 inches. Pretty incredible! The results can last for months. There is also whole other lines of lotions and vitamins that they offer as well. I found it very interesting and will try it again, probably on the thighs!

Sunday: We went to a pancake breakfast hosted by the Argyle Fire Department. Hunter chowed down and ate a lot. Later on we had visitors at the house. Aubrey and Laney came over while Kevin and Kelly went to a funeral. Hunter and Aubrey played fantastic together. (People may have a point when they have their kids close together so they have someone to play with).


Well, while they played me and Laney cuddled. Isn't she so cute?


That evening, we headed to Andy's brother's house for the Super Bowl. They had a large crowd and it was a lot of fun. Usually we are playing cards and not paying too much attention to the game, but for whatever reason we were really into the game this year. I didn't care either way who won. All I know is I ate way to much, good thing we weighed in on Friday :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the cookie jar!!!

Ashlee said...

Hey that cookie jar looks pretty familiar! I freaking love when you can put cookies into a cupcake jar... somehow they taste better. Did you get it at Kohl's?

livinglife said...

I saw that cookie jar at kohls yesterday and thought of you! It is really cute!