Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!



I hope everyone has had a great Valentine's Day! We got Hunter a balloon, a bag of those candy conversation hearts and a Thomas the Train DVD. Hunter had a party at Rata's today as well. We took his Yo Gabba Gabba valentine's to all his friends and came home with a bag full of goodies as well.

Andy and I don't usually do anything big for each other on Valentine's Day. I got him a stash of Reese's Valentine Hearts and made him a steak dinner. Andy on the other hand, went out and bought me a gift..A Paper Shredder. Nothing says, "I Love you" like Identity Theft Protection! You may think that is funny, but I have really been wanting one. I love that man!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I would of gotten excited about a paper shredder too! :)