Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Recap!

Friday: Andy and I headed over to Darryl and Paula’s for a fish fry. We hadn’t been to one of them in awhile, so it was good to get my fix.

Saturday: Andy and I attended our Childbirth Preparation Class offered by the hospital. It was an all day ordeal, but it was very informative and kept our attention. I think Andy learned a lot, which is what I was really wanting. I didn’t want him to go into the delivery room completely blind-sided and I think going to this class really helped.

After being dismissed from class, Andy and I headed to Columbia to go to Sam’s. This was a last attempt a stocking up the pantry before Hunter’s arrival. We spent a ton of money, and I don’t feel like we really got anything. We did get enough bleach, razors, batteries, etc to last us a year. But what we didn’t walk away with a lot of was food. While they had things there that we needed, I didn’t find it necessary to buy a gallon tub of Ranch dressing. Maybe next time! Sam’s is going to be very handy when it comes to diapers, wipes and formula!

After spending practically all of our money, we spent the rest of it at HuHots! It was a bad weekend to be in Columbia because of the football and game (plus it was parent’s weekend). So everywhere was packed. But like always, it was worth the wait at HuHots!

Sunday: I cleaned around the house for most of the day while watching Dr. 90210 off and on. Kelly and Aubrey came by for a visit while Andy and Kevin were out hunting.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I enjoy my Dr. 90210 weekends as well.