Thursday, September 11, 2008

35 Week Appointment!

Yesterday I had my 35 week doctor’s appointment. All went well as usual, but I have officially hit the 30lb weight gain! YUCK! While I there they ran the Group B Strep test (this is routine), which I should get the results of those at my next appointment. If I test positive for this, it just means that when I am in labor they will hook me up to an IV to run antibiotics through it, so the baby doesn’t catch anything as he is being born.

She also checked me, and found that he is head down and “very low.” I am also dilated 1.5cm and I am 50% effaced. WOW! I wasn’t expecting that with still a month to go! I will take any progress now, than having to wait for it while I am in labor.

I told Andy all of this when I got home, and I think I officially scared the crap out of him. His has been on me for the last few weeks about getting my bags packed for the hospital, and I have just blown him off. But this new news has just fueled his fire on getting me to start packing.

Here is a more skin-exposed 35 week prego picture!

No comments: