Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Emotional Roller Coaster!


I have always thought of myself as a semi-emotional person. I always cry at stupid things such as movies, commercials or someone winning a lot of money on Deal or No Deal. What can I say; I have a soft heart that is eager to tear up! I even cry when I get really mad, which completely ruins my ability to win a fight when I am wiping tears and gasping for air as I try to vent.

So I figured being pregnant was going to completely throw me over the edge. But to my surprise, I have been pretty mellow. That was until lately I can’t seem to cope with any bump in the road. Everything has me on edge and ready to cry. I think too much about things, care too much about what people think, and worry too much about not pleasing everyone. These are all juvenile issues that I vow to GET OVER and put my attention to what matters most….My husband and son!

There is light at the end of the tunnel, so maybe these hormones will balance themselves out before I make a complete ass of myself. Which wouldn’t be the first time!
Wink*Wink*

No comments: