Friday, September 12, 2008

Prenatal Message!

Last night I cashed in my gift certificate for a one hour message (compliments of Donnie & Shanda for my birthday) at River Stone Therapeutic Message in Vienna. All I can say is…Damn! I walked out of there needing a cigarette! It was wonderful! I have never had a professional message before, so I was pretty nervous on what to expect. But once she got started, I didn’t have a care in the world.

Being pregnant puts a damper on the experience, because you are limited on how you can lay down on the table as well as where she can message because there are parts on the body that if rubbed can actually cause contractions. So we didn’t want that to happen.

My favorite part had to be the hot stones. It was a weird burning sensation without the pain. All in all, it was a wonderful experience that went by way too fast. I plan to go back after the baby is born so I can enjoy the whole experience. I defiantly recommend anyone to go give it a try!
THANK YOU DONNIE & SHANDA!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

love, Love, LOVE the hot stone massage that she does. Paula is incredible.