Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Let the Christmas Festivities Begin!

Last week we received a special box in the mail from my Dad and Step-Mom in Nebraska. In years past (since Hunter was born) we would go up there around the beginning of December to visit my family. This year we weren't able to make the trip because I had already cashed in my one Monday or Friday I am able to take off at work when I took the boys to the Omaha to the zoo. I hate that we didn't get to see the whole family this year, plus we always go to this John Deere dealership to see Santa and their amazing gift shop!

But have no fear, Denise (my step-mom) loaded the boys up lots of John Deere stuff and more!

Here the boys are before they opened  the box!


Enclosed were a bunch of individually packed presents.


John Deere Dominoes


What boy (or man) doesn't love flash lights?


This John Deere flashlight was cool. It has different ends that shines different shapes.


Weston trying to pry his gift open.


Puzzles.


A HUGE Puzzle!


Hoodie


Yummy, socks!


Who needs toys, when you have paper to play with?


Bath toys!


Cute Jeans, Shirt and Vest! Love it!


Tractor Pillow


Hunter trying out the new flash light.



I didn't get a picture, but Hunter also received 2 binoculars in the mail from my grandparents in Iowa. He thinks he is big stuff now, since he has binoculars like daddy!

We are all so blessed to have such an amazing family. I wish so badly that we could see and visit them more. I guess I am going to have to teach them how to use Skype.

No comments: