Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weekend Recap and Week Ahead

I know...I know....Bad Blogger!!! Bad, Bad, Bad Blogger!

Friday Evening we went to my nephews 5th birthday party.

Saturday: I had to work that morning at the bank. Afterwards I headed to my cousin Becca's baby shower. After the shower I headed home to get my boys! We took Hunter to my mom's house so Andy and I could go to a friend's wedding reception! We had a great time catching up with some friends we had not seen in awhile. Good Times!!

Sunday: I ran to the grocery store and then went and pick Hunter up. While Andy was cutting hay I scrambled to get everything together for the river. We went to the river for Andy's cousin's graduation party. Hunter was cranky as could be for his lack of a nap! So we didn't last down there as long as we could have. Boys will be Boys!



Monday: I cleaned and I cleaned and I cleaned! It was long over due! I was pretty productive for a day off of work. Hunter and I spent a lot of time outside in the morning before the blazing heat kicked in.



Week Ahead: Unfortunately, we had a couple deaths over the weekend. My brother's Dad died on Friday and my Uncle Henry died on Saturday.

Tuesday: Visitation for my brother's Dad

Wednesday: Visitation for my uncle Henry.

Thursday: Funeral for my uncle Henry

Friday: Customer Appreciation BBQ at the bank in Vienna.

Saturday: 30th Birthday Party for my Bro-In-Law Kevin!

Sunday: Hopefully a day of rest :)

No comments: