Monday, May 16, 2011

No More Soda!



Ok, I am attempting to quit drinking soda! It has been two weeks and two days since I had my last sip of Mountain Dew! Oh, how I LOVE Mountain Dew...especially a fountain Mountain Dew! I am salivating just thinking about it! Anyway, I have done really well! I think I am past the withdrawal phase, yay!

My substitute for soda has been Crystal Light Peach Tea! It is really good!!! I have a hard time just drinking water. The only time water is really good to me is after a workout! This has been a really good substitute for my soda fix!
I don't anticipate never drinking a soda ever again. That is just unrealistic. I just want to be at the stage where I don't CRAVE it! I think I have made it to this point just after two weeks, but I don't want to fall off the wagon yet. I am pretty proud of myself right now! Hopefully the change will start to reflect on the scale as well and some extra money in my pocket :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!! I need to do this with tea...but it's so hard! I LOVE me some sweet tea!
Holly

Sarah said...

I'm trying to do the same thing!! I love Crystal Light!!