Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend Recap and Week Ahead

Thursday Evening: Started to set up our stuff for our garage sale. I took Hunter over to my mom's house for the night so I didn't have to get him up really early in the morning to go set up the garage sale.

Friday: Was day 1 of our garage sale in Vienna. We particiated with over 40 other garage sales in town. We got up early and set everything up. I had to go work in Rolla, so I ran by a couple of other garage sales on my way. After work I picked Hunter up and we finished out the garage sale for the rest of the evening. Andy went with some friends to the Pub that night, so me and Hunter hung out at home and went to bed early!

Saturday: Last day of our garage sale and it was pouring rain when I got up. It rained until after 9am. We didn't have a customer until the rain stopped. Once the sun came out the people started showing up. Overall for the weekend we did pretty good. I still have a lot of stuff left over...mostly clothes. I will probably just donate them. That evening Andy, Hunter and I made a trip to Jeff City. We went to dinner at Colton's and then made a semi-small Wal-Mart trip!

Sunday: Mother's Day! We went for breakfast at Andy's aunt and uncles house. On the way home Hunter was dozing off in the truck so we went straight home instead of heading to my mom's house. After Hunter got up from his nap we went and gave my mom her mother's day gift. After we got home I helped Andy finish mowing the lawn while Hunter went on a four wheeler ride with Papa Donnie. Andy went to bed early because he had to go into work early so Hunter and I watched Celebrity Apprentice and played with trucks and tractors the rest of the evening!

This Week:

Monday: Hunter is staying with my mom for the day because the sitter is off for a state holiday.

Saturday: I have to work that morning. That afternoon we are having a family fishing day at my uncle Larry's lake house. That evening I've got a bachelorette party.

Sunday: We got an invite to go to the St. Louis Zoo. I am still up in the air if we will go or not.

No comments: