Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend Recap!

Friday at work we had a party in honor of my birthday! Everyone brought in snacks, and boy were they E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T!!! We had: chocolate chip cookie bars, meatballs, pizza cream cheese dip, 7 layer Mexican Dip, Buffalo Chicken Bites, Chocolate Cake, Hot Wings from Frisco's (Hell Ya!) and these cupcakes! Too cute!!! They look like little pies! Great start to the weekend!


Saturday: My 28th Birthday!!


Happy Birthday to me...I spent nearly the whole day cleaning the house and doing laundry. Ohhh...Ahhh! How exciting! But I felt so much better afterwards know it was clean.

That evening Andy and I went on a date night, which is rare!
We went to Columbia to HuHot (cashed in my coupon for a free dinner because it was my B-Day, score!)
Went to Coldstone and got a couple Cake N'Shakes and sat outside and enjoyed the evening.


After completely making ourselves miserable on ice cream, we went to the new Transformers movie. It was pretty good!!
It was a late night, but a GREAT night! We need to do this more often!

Sunday:
We spent most of the morning outside before the extreme heat kicked in. My cousin Sean dropped off this pool for Hunter on Saturday. Hunter LOVED it!!! He played in it for over two hours while I relaxed in a lawn chair and read a book. I had to pull him out kicking and screaming when it was time for lunch!
Here he is trying to blow up the pool.
Cheese! 

Great Weekend!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMG - those cupcakes are too cute!!! Is that M&Ms as the berries and frosting as the crust?