Thursday, July 21, 2011

Reading on my Iphone


By far my favorite App on my iPhone is the Kindle. I had really been wanting a Kindle after going to Mexico and carrying around my 500 page Twilight book while the rest of the people on the beach were strutting around with Kindles. Apparently I was way out of the loop!!

But then Andy and I decided to upgrade our phones to an iPhone. And that is when I discovered the Kindle App for FREE!!! (Opposed to buying the Kindle for $114+) I love it! Honestly, I haven't ever really been a big reader. But in the last year, I have really enjoyed. And since have the Kindle App, it is all I want to do.

I have bought a few books from Amazon.com, but then me and a chick from work discovered how to share each others books on our phones! Super Cool!

I have ventured even farther. My local library now has the ability for you to check out books on your phone. Not just reading books, but audio books as well! I love this, because I can play them on the way to and from work.

Andy gets annoyed because I am always reading at home now. That I seem distant because I always have my head in my book phone. Which I find funny, because what is the difference of me looking down at a book or looking up at the TV.

Hmmm, read a book or watch the Hunting channel?!?!

No comments: