Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend Recap!

Friday after work Hunter and I headed home in hopes that Andy would want to go to HuHots for supper. Well we waited and waited....at about 8 o'clock I decided it was to late the make the trip. So when Andy finally got home we warmed up left over chicken pot pie. Not nearly as good as HuHots, but it will do!

Saturday I had to work until noon. Afterwards we headed to a wedding in Vienna. It was very beautiful and I loved the bride's dress. I can't wait to see how their pictures turn out! We then went to the reception where we visited with friends, had an excellent dinner and then danced the night away.

Sunday we had the Fall Social for our church. I was an official dishwasher! Ohhh....Ahhhh! I know, but someone had to do it. As soon as my shift was ending, Andy's was beginning so he handed Hunter off to me. By the time we made it home, Hunter was asleep. He took quite a long nap. When he finally woke, I fed him some food from the social and then we headed down to Kevin and Kelly's new house. Wow, has it turned out beautiful! I can't wait to see the completed project which should be this weekend!

That evening Andy and his brother went hunting on the farm. One of them walked away with a big buck....and it wasn't Andy! Congrats Kevin, you were long over due!

No comments: