Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Circus was in Town!


Wednesday evening I took Hunter to the Circus that came in town. The Vienna Senior has sponsored the circus coming to Vienna for many years now, but this was the first time I had gone. Both Hunter and I had a great time. I paid an extra $2 so we could sit front row. It was well worth it! We were close enough where we could of slapped an elephant's butt if we wanted to. I was afraid Hunter wouldn't be entertained enough to sit still for the 2 hour show...but he LOVED it! There was enough lights, music and action to keep his attention. The only thing he did not like was the clowns!! He hated them! He would cry every time one would come around. I tried to keep him from watching them by turning him around so he couldn't see them and would stop crying. But he was fascinated enough where he had to keep his eye on them but cry at the same time. I heard of people being afraid of clowns, but I didn't think a 1yr old would know any different! Anyway, it was a wonderful show and I can guarantee we will be back the next time it comes to town!

The Tent



Tigers


This guy had amazing balancing abilities!


Dog pushing a baby carriage



Hunter crying because of the clowns.


Ladies swinging on ropes


Hunter and I watching the Trapeze

The Elephants

No comments: