Thursday, August 6, 2009

Up Coming Events

As you saw on my previous post, today is my mom's 50th birthday. So we are heading to Moreland's tonight to celebrate. I would have loved to of had a big surprise party for her, but my life was pretty well threatened by her if I decided to do so.

Tomorrow night, we are going to HuHot's because not only are we way over due, but we are going to celebrate Andy's 30th birthday which falls on Sunday. Two milestone birthday's within days of each other, crazy!

Saturday I have to work at the bank until noon....AND THEN I AM OFF OF WORK FOR A WHOLE WEEK! All I can say is THANK GOODNESS....and I'll just leave it at that!

But that night is when the party begins! We are having Holly's bachelorette party! I can't give you any details at this time because Holly has no clue what we have in store for her. But I can guarantee it is going to be a great time!

Sunday (Andy's birthday): we are heading to the river to celebrate. I hadn't planned on it being a surprise since it is the actual day of his birthday, but as of right now he is oblivious to it. So he will be surprised (hopefully not mad) when he sees the cake and decorations.

So it is going to be a fun and busy weekend followed by a week of relaxation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am getting super excited and kinda scared for the bachelorette party! I know it is gonna be a great time!

Anonymous said...

oops the last comment was me-Holly