Monday, August 31, 2009

Pediped

While rummaging through all of Hunter's shoes I came to realize that he no longer had any that fit him. For the last couple of months we haven't even put any on him because of the warm weather, but now that it is getting cooler out I decided we better start making a habit of it. While some of the shoes we have for him may have fit, they just don't allow for that extra chubs Hunter has on the top of his feet...all you parents out there know what I am talking about. We'll after a lot of research I found the answer to my prayers....



Aren't these super cute? These are pictures of the two pair I bought Hunter. I bought one pair at a local store and then I got another off of E-Bay. They are so flexible and allow for Hunter's chubby feet. They are great! They actually have leather soles instead of big bulky rubber soles which are apparently better for a child's foot. They are more expensive than your average children's shoe...but I was just greatful that I could find something that finally fit.

My Vote: Two-Toes Up for Pediped!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 words
Stride Rite