Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm Back!

I know…I know it has been forever since I have been on here! Get off me!

Ok, where did I leave off….oh we were just leaving for Mexico. The trip was wonderful, I could have stayed down there forever! The weather was amazing and the beach was beautiful! I will try to post some pictures in the next couple of days. We stayed at a resort that was all inclusive and that is the only way to go. You could eat and drink all day long and never have to whip out any cash…it was great! We spent much of our time on the beach and in the ocean jumping waves. We all ended up burning ourselves to a crisp on the second day even though we were re-lathering sunscreen all day long. The sun in Mexico is a lot fiercer than it is in Missouri.

I know you all want to ask….Did you get the swine flu? NO! If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me that I would have enough money to go back down there. Some people have reacted in very outrageous ways to the fact I had just returned from Mexico and they feared that I had the swine flu. I was having no symptoms what-so-ever and yet people were still scared to death of me. Their Loss!

It was really hard leaving Hunter! What made it worse is how many children there were on the resort. I could never imagine taking Hunter with us! But every time we saw a baby it made us think of our little boy…*Tear* We did bring him back a little sombrero and some maracas! Of course it looked like he had grown in the few days we were gone…not only that but he had started saying DaDa. Darn it…He was supposed to say MaMa first!

Let see what else has been going on? I have started reading the Twilight book! It is really good. I refuse to watch the movie until I finish the book. Everyone talks so highly of it that I hope I have not built myself up to much to the point where I am disappointed when I finally watch it.
I feel as if I have been so busy in the last couple of weeks. But I can’t think of what else we have been up to. If I think of anything I will let you know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I could never imagine taking Hunter with us"

You are really a bad parent. Exactly why did you reproduce? Sounds like having Hunter just cramps your style, gets in the way of your partying live style. Who cares if I have the responsibility of this life I created, I want to go party!! You are sad.

Dana said...

I am sooo glad you had fun in Mexico. I am ready to go back and it has only been 4 months!

And....Anonymous: very, VERY hypocriitcal of you to judge someone to such an extreme and NOT include your name. Because of people like you is the reason I made my blog password protected. It is ONE thing to offer your opninion....quite another to judge someone to such an extreme as to call them sad. You are not GOD...and I guarentee you aren't perfect...but who am I to judge?!?!

Page Turner said...

Woohoo! I'm so glad you've joined the Twilighters! :)

And I echo Life is Wonderful's sentiment about "Anonomous"...seriously, if you're going to comment, take responsibility for your opinion!

Sarah said...

Ah....mexico. I wish I could get Matt to go back!!