Monday, April 20, 2009

Guess Where I am Going!

MEXICO!!!
That's right, this Friday morning I am hopping on a plane and heading to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico to the Sandos Playacar Beach Resort! Of course I will not be heading there alone. I am going with my hubby and his brothers and their wives. I am so freakin' exited! The trip is all-inclusive so I fully intend to take complete advantage of that! It is only going to be a short trip, but I will take anything at this point. I am dreading leaving my little boy but I know he will be in good hands, I may bring him back his own little sombrero!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there:( This is so not fair. We will have to photoshop me into the pics!
Holly

livinglife said...

Have fun!! I wish I could take a vacation! :) The little sombrero will be adorable....

Page Turner said...

A vacation sounds wonderful... :) Hope you have a great trip!