Monday, August 29, 2011

Got to Love Pregnancy Cravings!!!!

I love me some Spaghetti-O's! I ate these a lot when I was pregnant with Hunter. Not sure what it is about them, but I cannot get enough. I've been feeling pretty good, but I do have my nauseous moments (I think it is because of my prenatal vitamins, because I don't feel the best after taking them). Therefore when it comes to eating I don't feel like eating anything too heavy, so Spaghetti-O's are just right!

People either love them or hate them.
I = Love Them!
Andy = Hates Them :(
Hunter = Love Them!

Side Note: I bought these at Dollar General Friday night. It was in the section 10 for $10. Not only that, these are 24oz cans. They are huge!!!! I can only eat half a can at one sitting. So that is like 50 cents a meal! Thrifty!!!

3 comments:

April said...

I just had this to eat over the weekend. I love them!

Holly Rowden said...

Love me some Spagehetti-O's too!

Sarah said...

Wish I liked them!! Like you said- thrifty!!