Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weekend Recap!

On Saturday I had to work at the bank, but shortly after I returned home my Dad and Step-Mom Denise pulled up from Omaha, NE. We haven’t seen them since before Christmas and in return they haven’t seen Hunter since before Christmas. Boy has this kid change since then, not only is he 3 times the size but is mobile and extremely active. We had a great time just hanging around the house and catching up on things. Hunter loaded up on toys from Grandma and Grandpa as well. He really loves this toy gumball machine that pops out balls for him to play with. Now there are balls scattered all over the living room and at times I find them in random places around the house. That evening we went to Matt’s Steakhouse in Rolla for supper. This was the first time we had ever been there. It was so good, but really expensive! I loved their endless salad and breadsticks! I don’t know what there salad dressing is, but it is wonderful! Because it was my birthday a few days prior, they brought me out a bowl of ice cream with a lit candle in it. Thank goodness they did not sing to me! All in all, it was wonderful! Sunday before Dad and Denise had to leave, we went to the Knights of Columbus picnic they were having in Vienna. They were serving Fried Chicken and Pulled Pork. After filling ourselves full, Dad and Denise headed back to Omaha. But not before them delivering me their Bow Flex! I am so excited about this. They have had this Bow Flex in their basement for awhile and they haven’t been using it because they have joined a gym instead. So I volunteered to take it off of their hands! I am really excited because since Hunter was born I had to cancel my gym membership. So now I have practically have a gym in my house! Thank you guys so much!

1 comment:

Dana said...

We have a bow flex...I just feel like I am more motivated in the gym. I don't think our bowflex has been touched in like 5 years!