Friday, June 5, 2009

Cell Phones

Today is the official day that Andy and I can upgrade our cell phones. To anyone out there with AT&T, don't go to their stores to get your phones.....Go to Wal-Mart!!! They are super cheap there which makes me realize how much AT&T is making in the end. I know they are making a lot of money off of me because Andy and I have the cheapest family plan and only use a small fraction of our minutes.

I really like the slider phones with the full key pads, but I really don't text that much. In the end, I really just want something that won't cost me an arm and a leg and that has good reception. Whatever happened to the old bulky Nokia phones...those phones worked anywhere.

I have no clue what kind of phone to get Andy. I should get him one of those newer flip phones that are heavy duty and can survive anything he may do to it. But the down side is, he finally found a camo phone case that clips onto his belt that fits his razor phone perfectly. So I would like to find a phone that is a similar size so that he can still use his case.

The only downfall about Wal-Mart is they have a limited selection. But I am sure I can come up with something for Andy and I.

No comments: