Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend Recap!

Friday Night: Andy and I went over and raided Kevin and Kelly’s house. We got a lot of play time in with Aubrey. She is so cute and extremely fun to play with at this age. I found myself watching Andy play with her, and it always reminds me of what a great father he is going to be. We ended up watching the movie, What Happens in Vegas. It was really funny and cute. After leaving there, Andy and I headed to Koeltztown to pick up the car that he accidently left there. (Long, boring story that is not worth telling)

Saturday: I asked Kelly to go along with me to a trip to the Lake of the Ozarks. There were some last minute things I needed to buy prior to Hunter being born (aka nursing bras and supplies). And since she is recently experienced in this department, I knew she would be able to help me and answer all of my questions. First of all, nursing supplies is EXPENSIVE! Who knew an additional clasp on a bra or shirt could cause the price to sky rocket! Oh well, the price you have to pay for convenience!

While we were at the Motherhood store, they measured me to get the correct bra size. And while I was aware of my increasing bust, I was unaware of the actual bra size I now was. 36D!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!! That’s right…..”D” as in Damn! I am still shock if you can’t tell! Anyway, I spent a lot of money, but I believe I am prepared to feed my child!

Saturday Night: We went over to Sean’s house for a fish fry. It was good to hang out with him and Paula since we don’t get to see them very much. After stuffing ourselves, we headed over to Kevin and Kelly’s for a card party. The men were downstairs, the women upstairs and the children ran frantic around the whole house. All in all, it was a successful party.

Sunday: I did a lot of chores around the house. Laundry, dishes, organizing…I even cleaned the inside of the Jeep out. I hope this productive “nesting” stage I have got going on continues quite a bit longer, I like coming home to an already clean house! To finish off the day, I cooked a roast with potatoes and onions and a side of corn. I know the meal is good when Andy fills his plate three times! Dinner was a success!

No comments: