Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby Kicking!

This little man inside of me has been kicking since the 16th week, and Andy had yet to see it or feel it. So last night (while Andy was at work) I captured a couple kicks/punches with my camera for him to see. The video is 30 seconds long, but all the action happens in the first 10 seconds. He kicks after I breathe and my belly goes back down. So when you are watching, the first kick is at the middle of my belly (be sure to look at my pants and not my belly itself) and the second kick/punch is on the left side. Enjoy!
When Andy got home I showed him the video and he was pretty excited. Every time the baby had been kicking before I would call Andy over to look, and of course the baby would always play shy (this has been going on for 6 weeks). Then last night when we were going to bed, Andy finally felt him kick. I'm sure this is just the first of many more of these moments!
Sorry you are having to get up close and personal with my belly!

No comments: