Thursday, March 27, 2008

What the Hail?

Yesterday, being the wonderful and productive little insurance lady I am, attended a seminar in Columbia, MO with my boss and another insurance agent. I always am comfortable with leaving my vehicle parked at the bank when I am going to be gone for a long period of time, because we have surveillance cameras that can catch any activity in the parking lot. So if some ignorant person decides to vandalize my vehicle, I just pull the video footage and justice is served. Well, what do you do when Mother Nature is to blame? Apparently while I was "Attentively paying attention" in my seminar, Mother Nature what pouring pea-sized hail all over Vienna. Including my Jeep! Everyone here had my best intentions in hand, when they were scrambling around trying to decide what to do with my Jeep because I had it locked and the keys were with me in Columbia. Kara was able to pull her new vehicle underneath our drive-thru in time to prevent any harm. When I returned back to Vienna, I inspected my Jeep for any damage. And from what I could tell there weren't any dents. It wasn't until I was driving home (and the rain started to run off my Jeep) that I began to see some dents. Damn Hail! While the dents aren't bad and hardly noticeable, it sucks because it is a new vehicle. Well I guess they can't stay new forever!
Above are some pictures they took from the Bank during the Hail Storm!

No comments: